40mm End Clamp Chiko - CK-FZE-40
Used for mounting edge of panels to rail.
Come with a bolt to suit our CHIKO railing system, in order to mount single panels or used in conjunction with mid clamps. (please see our other listings) to mount multiple panels.
Please check the profile of panel as these will only fit solar panels with a profile of 35mm.
Complies with all Australian standards for solar panel installation.
End clamps or brackets are designed to bolt to aluminum rail and be able to slide along for adjustment please note these fit our CHIKO railing system (supplied with matching nut) but will also fit other railing systems as long as the nut is changed to suit the rail (not supplied)
Note that this is for a single clamp and is supplied with our mounting hardware, and will fit 35mm profile panels. We can supply full kits to suit your configuration.Please don't hesitate to contact staff for guidance if required.
• High-grade Aluminium
• Stainless bolt with a 6mm hex head
• Strong and comply with AUS/NZ standards
• Easy to fit, time efficient
• Allows for easy adjustment on rails
• Will fit any type of rail (using appropriate hardware supplied by rail manufacturer)
- z Install site: Open Field & Concrete Stand
- z Adjustable angle: 10‐60deg
- z Max Wind Speed: ＜60m/s
- z Snowload: ＜1.4KN/m²
- z Material: Hot‐galvanized steel Q235B
- z Racking Spacing: 2.6‐2.9m
- z Warranty: 10 years warranty and 25 years service life