THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter the following: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION:
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION:
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We use a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and they are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES:
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
THIRD PARTY LINKS:
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
As a security standard, complying with Visa, MasterCard and KeyCard requirements, only the first six and last four numbers of your credit card will be stored during payment gateway processing has a high of level of security to authenticate your purchase. All data stored is encrypted
Didn't find what you were looking for, or just have a suggestion? Contact us using the information below.
38 Cassia Park Road,
(Mon-Fri: 8:30AM – 5:00PM and Sat 9:00AM - 2:00PM EST)