XW+SW 865-1155-01 Conext Configuration Tool - Schneider Electric RNW865115501
The Conext™ Configuration tool is used by system installers to simplify the task of system configuration and reduce installation time. It’s a PC-based software tool that works on systems that include the Conext™ XW, Conext™ XW+, Conext™ SW and peripherals.
The Conext Configuration tool is not meant to replace the Conext™ System Control Panel (SCP), Conext™ ComBox or any other monitoring devices. Those monitoring devices may still be required to monitor the Conext System and components.
Software and drivers for the Conext Configuration Tool are under the downloads section (Firmware).
Conext Config USB Driver is firmware used for general installation setup.
Conext Config Tool Software_AI (Anti-Islanding) is used when 2 or more inverters are installed in parallel on a single phase connection (See Conext XW+ Multi-Unit Power System Design Guide under the downloads section (Technical Publications). It is also used if there is a specific requirement by a utility. NOTE: Adjustment of AC anti-islanding parameters should only be done after consultation with the power utility or authority having jurisdiction.
Note: The configuration tool should not be used with Conext ComBox in-network especially when performing Firmware Upgrades. Use either the Conext ComBox or the configuration tool to complete firmware upgrades – but not both.
Why choose Conext Configuration Tool
System Configuration using Configuration Wizards
- Configuration Wizards provide a fast way of configuring inverter/chargers and charge controllers to get the system up and running quickly.
- Configurations can be saved and used to by OEM’s to program multiple units.
- It can change the output frequency from 60 to 50 Hz and vice versa
Device Configuration for all Conext System devices
- The main purpose of the individual device configuration menus is not to configure the entire Conext System but to configure settings that are not available on device configuration wizards, such as the auxiliary outputs of the Conext XW Inverter/Charger and the Conext XW Solar Charge Controllers.
- Provides a tool for system analysis
- It allows the user to calibrate the output voltage on the Conext XW+ when stacking units.
|Type||865-1155-01 Conext Configuration Tool|